Wednesday 13 June 2012

Rejected...by McDonald's?!?

So I applied for a job at my local McDonald's cos I'm getting pretty desperate for a job now, and umm yeah I got rejected. By MaccyD's. Feeling pretty low right now
And it wasn't even a proper interview, it was a group interview with about twenty others, during which we had to question another person, ask them five more questions of our own and then 'report our findings to the group', it was ridiculous! However during the questioning section, they didn't tell us that we'd then have to report back. If I had known I would have sold myself a lot more and asked more relevant question than 'Do you have pets?'
So disappointed. And frustrated. I've had so many interviews and they've rejected me on the basis of I don't have any customer or retail experience. But how am I supposed to get retail experience if no one will employ me for not having any retail experience!!

I guess I'll try the supermarkets next...


I don't even eat McDonald's

No comments:

Post a Comment