Saturday 19 January 2013

New List

I've decided to write this challenge as a feature for my uni course portfolio and after talking to my tutor I've had to cut it down to a Top Ten - a uni bucket list.
Our new list looks like this:

  1. drive to a beach and swim
  2. make your own booze
  3. go to a uni sports game and be avid raving fans
  4. sit in on a random lecture
  5. do something silly for charity
  6. play ranks on your unsuspecting friends
  7. go to a 9AM lecture in your pyjamas
  8. make an 80's cleaning montage
  9. wrap someone in paper/toilet roll
  10. learn a new sport/activity
As we've had to cut so much out it might not be as fun trying to fit it all in the time scale but it will make a good article, and I'll still keep you up to date with how the challenges go.
Heck, we might even do some of the others for the hell of it

Like I really want to make a kite and fly it, singing that song from Mary Poppins...

No comments:

Post a Comment