Thursday 8 March 2012

Another E

Oooh Results Day - for any AS's you may have done or retakes. Now some people have the opinion that having to do a retake of any subject makes you dumb, or that you didn't work hard enough the first time around. They don't seem to take into account that you may have worked your butt off to do well; gone to revision sessions, done the practise papers etc. and just ended up with a really bad paper that totally flummoxes you.
So here's me, got an E the first time around because I crashed and burned the first time I took my AS Lit paper, waiting for my results after my retake.....

Another E.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???? WHY ARE THE EXAMINERS SO MEAN TO ME?!?!?

Now I have to take the exam again in the summer, as well as redoing my coursework, alongside my A2 Lit exam and coursework, plus my other subjects.



It looks like my new and unused ID card will remain new and unused for a while yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment