Sunday 11 March 2012

The Big Day

And so the big day is finally here, Rock Challenge 2012!! So excited :P
For those of you who don't know, Rock Challenge is an under 18's international dance competition to raise awareness of the importance of healthy living and friendly competition; and tomorrow is the regional heat for the South East!
I can't wait for our dance, it's going to be incredible - The Lion King!! I can't remember what the theme for the competition is this year but I know ours is going to be amazing. We've got a Pride Rock and everything.
I would just like to thank Josh for all the hard work he's put in this year, I'm surprised it hasn't brought on premature balding! And to Lucy and Holly for helping to choreograph the routine :D



I shall be back here tomorrow evening to tell you the results - hopefully we'll place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment