Thursday 8 March 2012

Intro's Are Useless

Hi whoever finds this blog (I suppose that would be you). I hope you will find it at least a bit interesting, if not, then maybe this isn't the right blog for you to be reading...but how do you know it won't get more interesting the more you read on?
This blog isn't anything special or serious - I'm hoping to study Journalism at university next year and they said having a blog will improve my writing and get me used to writing regularly etc.
So yeah, don't read this if you want the latest fashion trends, though you may get my thoughts on weird ones. This is basically my thoughts on the world around me as it is, with the odd post about a news story I find interesting and want to share with you all, film reviews; or if I just fancy a rant at a computer screen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment