Saturday 17 March 2012

A Cold, Nikki Minaj and The Social Network

Don't you hate it when you wipe your nose and then it just keeps running?
I hate having a cold it sucks, and I know I'm not alone in this. And I know it's not physically possible because of all the variations, but they really should find a cure or vaccine for the common cold. It's been around long enough.

Another thing I hate is how addictive crap songs can be. Nicki Minaj's 'Stupid Hoe' video has millions of views - most of which come from people watching it to take the piss out of it, just because it's so stupidly funny. The lyrics don't even make sense! Wristes does not rhyme with bitches, and what's Roman Polanski got to do with anything? The worst thing is the artists get paid for every view of their video so us lot watching it to take the piss are actually helping them out >:(


She's just as confused as we are


Oh, I finally watched The Social Network last night, and found it much better than I thought it would be. Although Jesse (who plays Mark Zuckerberg) talks WAY too fast, it was really quite enjoyable. It's interesting to see what kind of people come up with these sites and the lengths they'll go to to achieve their dreams and stick by their ideas. I think everyone should be that devoted to their dreams. Ok perhaps not take it to Federal Court unless it's a real, major project. I don't think they'll be interested in someone 'stealing your spot'

1 comment:

  1. Awww sorry for giving you the cold pumpkin, hope it goes soon =)
    Yeah it is crap but it's strangely addictive as you said because it's just so funny to watch and listen to because of the lyrics and the content of the video like bubbles the monkey sticking his tongue out. The song is supposed to be an anthem towards female haters of Nicki Minaj which must be a lot of women. Also I thought she was a bit of a hypocrite saying that about other women after just watching the video 'Super Bass' haha.
    Nice picture and caption as well =P

    I'm yet to see that movie but it has been on my list for a while. Didn't Mark come up with a Social Network idea after being left by his girlfriend and writing about it on his blog drunk? Haha.

    Great blog and I shall definitely be bookmarking it =D

    ReplyDelete