Tuesday 13 March 2012

RAWR!!!

Oh. My. God. I have never heard a bigger cheer from an audience! That was just such an amazing day - it always is. The energy and atmosphere created throughout the day, and the glorious sunshine got the whole team totally stoked for the performance and we all really went for it out there.

And the best part?

WE CAME THIRD!!! Out of 7 schools. (Well I suppose it was out of 6 as Durrington got through automatically as they're a 'premier' group for winning before. Which I don't really think is fair as their dance wasn't to the standard it normally is.)
Perhaps the half naked 18 year old men on stage got the judges a bit hot under the collar haha
Anyway. This was my last ever Rock Challenge as next year I'll be too old (the grand old age of 19 haha) and I'm just so happy we placed. Ok, we may not have got to the next stage of the competition, but I'm partly glad to be honest as it would be right in the middle of exams and things. Not the best time to be focusing on a dance competition
The Team!!

So I would just like to say a massive well done to the whole team and everyone who got involved, we've all put so much hard work in over the past 6 months and I can't wait to see what they come up with next year :D


No comments:

Post a Comment